Branch administrator required
£18,000 pa pro–rata (30 – 40 hours per week)
Inside Homes is an established professional Estate Agent with a good reputation covering the South Warwickshire.
An upbeat, forward thinking company, which due to continued expansion, is now looking to recruit a Branch Administrator to work as part of a friendly team assisting with organisation and administration.
You will be well organised with good IT skills along with a high level of literacy and be of a friendly and enthusiastic nature. Well-presented and personable, you will take pride in yourself, your role and Company. The office is open 9:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday and you will normally work two Saturday mornings a month. There is also some reasonable give and take with working hours.
- Answering incoming calls and directing enquires
- Booking sales and lettings viewings
- Assisting with sales progression
- Managing the lettings check in and out process
- Carrying out property inspections
- Dealing with property maintenance issues
- Managing the distribution and updating of property boards
This is an interesting role that can offer some flexibility of working hours if required. To take advantage of this position, please send your CV along with a covering letter to Lianne Bishop, Company Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org